Crye-Leike Executive Realty REO Division
The Crye-Leike Executive Realty REO Division works directly with banks, mortgage lenders and asset management companies to assist in the sale of their bank-owned properties. This division also works with families in financial distress to help them sell their properties before foreclosure becomes the last resort as well as assists local investors in finding foreclosed properties available to rehab or rent.
Our REO Division strives to meet the individual needs of all our customers when it comes to bank-owned properties. Below is a partial list of the services we provide:
- Our experts manage the list and sale of REO (bank-owned) properties.
- Provide accurate and timely Broker Price Opinion reports.
- Re-key and secure new vacant properties.
- Coordinate initial interior and exterior clean-up.
- Order utilities in our company name.
- Dedicated REO staff, including a billing department to manage all accounts.
- Team of contractors, gardeners, and cleaning services, specializing in REO properties provide reasonable bids for any improvement or repair.
- Experienced closing agents, familiar with the special needs of foreclosed properties that supervise and follow through on details of closing.
If you have questions, comments, or a REO / bank owned related question, feel free to contact us. For more information about HUD properties, please visit HudHomeStore.com.